Changing Your Address Information

If your mailing address, name or owners of your property change, you are responsible for updating your information. You must update your information with the B.C. Assessment authority through their website, or by filling in the change of address form in the Telkwa Village Office. 

As a property owner, you are responsible for payment of your property tax and utilities, whether or not you receive a notice.

Find out how to update your property tax information:


For the fastest service, update your mailing address online through BC Assessment.

Your property identification:
Area = 25
Jurisdiction = 578
Roll Number = Your Folio Number (which can be accessed through the Village Office)

Ph: 250-846-5212Email:  | 1415 Hankin Ave

Office Hours

Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm

Closed for lunch 12:30pm-1:30pm

(Closed Statutory Holidays)